Instructions for the Sachs Foundation Undergraduate Scholarship
In addition to meeting the scholarship general requirements in order to apply for our undergraduate scholarship you must submit the following information with your online application:
- Applicants must be a full-time Colorado resident for a MINIMUM OF FIVE YEARS.
- Residence due to military orders to Colorado may be accepted on a case by case basis.
- A copy of the first two pages of your parent’s most current, completed federal tax return (IRS form 1040). If you are considered independent, you will need to submit only your tax forms. No W-2’s.
- SAR (Student Aid Report).
- Cumulative high school GPA of at least 3.0 (weighted) to apply.
- Three current letters of recommendation from persons not related to you.
- A one page personal statement.
- Students who are identified as a finalists for a scholarship will be notified in early May, but will be required to attend a program in early June in Colorado Springs prior to final approval of an award.